I am travelling with the Golf team Thursday and Friday, so these are your instructions by subject. Thanks, and I will be back on Tuesday. However, Tuesday is my last day at Seguin, so be sure to stop by and say goodbye. I'll miss you all.
Web Design 1
These instructions are also on the Moodle. You will be creating an original animation. You will have two class periods to complete the animation, and then it will be uploaded to the Moodle for grading (we will not publish a web page for this project). The guidelines are:
- Your animation must tell a story. It should have a beginning, middle, and end.
- Your animation must run at 14 frames-per-second or faster (maximum of 7/100sec per frame)
- Your canvas should be at least 300px by 300px, but can be larger
- You must have more than one element moving in your animation
- Your animation must be at least 6 seconds long when running (6sec * 14FPS = 94 frames minimum)
- It must be school appropriate. We don't need to know where stick figure babies come from, for instance
File->Image Previewcommand) and upload it to the turn-in link on the Moodle. Ask someone for help if you don't understand.
Also, your storybook must be uploaded to the server before the end of school on Friday. This is the absolute last chance deadline. I will be grading them over the weekend.
Pre-AP Computer Science 1
You must have completed, exported, and uploaded Greenfoot Chapter 05 by the end of school on Friday. It will be graded over the weekend. Turn in your completed questions to the sub. Continue with Chapter 06.
AP Computer Science 2
Please download the Unit 04 Lesson 14 Notes and Labs from the Moodle. Read through the two PowerPoint presentations in the notes folder, and use the code samples to help your understanding. Begin work on the included lab files. You must complete parts A–C, but feel free to try more of them. We will debrief the labs on Monday, and they will be your final lab grade from me. Work together, and make an honest effort to complete them.